I gave some files to the Graphic River contributor account.There were 7 or 8 designs for review but

I gave some files to the Graphic River contributor account.There were 7 or 8 designs for review but after 5/6 days I see those files are nowhere to be found!
If my files are not published and didn’t get the mail for reject .My files not in the hidden item again, then where did it go?

Hello @Raselmondol

Can you please check if you have the Item Review Notification box selected? You can do that by going into Settings → Email Settings. There you will see the Item Review Notification. It must be enabled if you want to receive emails with the submission result (Approved, Soft Rejected or Hard Rejected).

If you see that Item Review Notification box was not selected and you cannot see your items in your dashboard, portfolio or in the Hidden Items tab, then there is a high probability that your items got Hard Rejected.

Please go ahead and enable the Review Item Notification so you will receive emails for future submissions. :blush:

2 Likes

Rejected and your email end up in spam

1 Like