I found a virus in theme

Good morning,
today I downloaded the theme “Mireya” for Wordpress and I found within the theme the following virus: “JS:Trojan.Cryxos.8602”.
I wanted to warn you because it is not nice that downloading that theme you get a virus.

Marco

Check this:

Good morning,
perhaps I have explained myself incorrectly.
I downloaded the “Mireya” theme for WordPress from the envatoelements site, installed it on my cloud server, installed and activated all the recommended and necessary plugins for the theme, consulted the home page and my “Bitdefender” antivirus detected the virus and prevented me from visiting the page. Then I scanned the zip file downloaded from envatoelements and the antivirus detected the trojan virus and removed it, at which point I reinstalled the theme and I had no more problems.
Have a nice day and good work.

Marco Baccerini
Via da la Stazion 2
7742 Poschiavo
Graubünden CH
marco.baccerini@gmail.com

------ Messaggio originale ------

I’ve checked the theme and can confirm that this is a false positive. It’s an artificial intelligence detection that seems to be scared of some harmless jQuery.

I’ll let the author know so they can address it.

1 Like

Hi, we already fixed this issue. Please, update Mireya theme to the latest version 1.1.2 (re-download from themeforest and upload to Appearance → Themes → Add New)

Thanks. Regards

2 Likes

Thank you for your replay,
Nice day and good work.

Marco Baccerini
Via da la Stazion 2
7742 Poschiavo
Graubünden CH
marco.baccerini@gmail.com

------ Messaggio originale ------