HTML Template - hard reject

Hello guys,

Our HTML Template was hard rejected. Can you guys give as some feedback on our work, please? What are your opinions? What should be corrected/improved? We would really appreciate your help.

http://tangibledesign.net/handyman/1.0/

hi
your template need redesign

1 Like

to me there seem to be alignment problems

Looks good to me and should be soft rejected. Can you share the message you received for the hard rejection?

You template some texts, images, etc too big problem margin or padding I understand rejected.

Thanks a lot. Great to hear that from an experienced author :slight_smile:

The standard message, no feedback

"Well, this is awkward…

Thank you for your submission. We really appreciate that you chose ThemeForest to sell your work.

Unfortunately, after reviewing your item ‘Handyman - construction & renovation theme’ we found that it’s too far off the standards we require, so you’ll be unable to submit it again.

But we do want to help you meet our submission requirements with your next item! Check to see if the reviewer has left any feedback here, be sure to take advantage of Envato Tuts+ tutorials, ask for feedback from your helpful community, and check out our support article.

We’d love for you to continue honing your craft, and see what you can come up with next time. :slight_smile:

Good Luck!
Envato Market Team"

Thanks for all your feedback. Can anyone else share opinion, please ?