Hoxa theme is not working

HI Everyone,

I have purchased the HOXA theme. But when I am going to register, it is going for loading and loading. But it is not accepting my registration. I have sent email to contact support to King Theme ( http://king-theme.com). They are not replying us. We are really shocked. What will be a solution, can anyone suggest me, please?

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author hope they will help you out from your issue.

Thanks!

Hi item author is not replying us. So what can we do now please?

Weekend is running now! My opinion keep patience hope they will reply to you soon.

Hi We have purchased before 5 days. We are sending email from day 1.

Hi,

Okay then get in touch with Envato Customer Success and share details with Envato Support Team Member about author behavior.You can raise a dispute or ask for refund.
Hope they will help you to getting support.

Thanks!

Hi

May be they are spending week end. Please keep patience if they not reply within Monday then you can contact Envato support. In the mean time please check docuemntation and also you can try with different browser as like google chrome with clear browser cache.

Also to get in touch with Author you can post comments in theme Comments. So that auhtor came to know you have sent them email.

Thanks

We have installed the theme. But after editing theme, Visual Composer is not allowing to save the edits.

Hi

I have seen the theme has last updated: Last Update 27 April 16
and theme Software Version WordPress 4.6.1
So, I think Comaptibility issues there, the theme is not compatible with wordpress 5. Are you using wordpress 5? If yes you can install classic editor (free) and try (I am not sure but may be work for you with visual composer). Otherwise please post Comments in theme Comments and let them know you have sent them email and you need argent support.

Thanks

Hi, I am also facing problem. I logged in and found that

Download not available

[Item removed by either staff or the author]
What would I need to do?
Is there refund ?

Unfortuantely envato cannot guarantee the lifespan of items.

If you purchased the theme very recently then you might be abe to get a refund, but if it was a while ago then unfortunately not