how to install regn wordpress template

how to install regn wordpress template and wanna use the conference template

Hi

Please check this helpful Theme Installation guide article:

Also Please check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support how to import demo(conference).

Thanks

hi

1. why is it in the computer after i put video, in the handphone does not appear?

2. how to create a link for a purchase ticket under the get tix button?

3. how to create new tab in the main menu after the venue where i want to add FAQ there?

4. how to create testimonial?

5. how to change logo at the top coner on the left ?

6. how to put in more pictures?

This is all customisation and would not fall into support and definitely not forum help.

You should check the documentation which may cover some of this, or alternatively if you are not comfortable with this type of modification then you can hire a freelancer at www.studio.envato.com

The documentation mentions having a tutorial and there is a button in the template to a Regn tutorial once it is installed but it goes to a news page link on the codeless site. Are is there any customization tutorial because the theme installs several custom packages that alter the way wordpress works.

I cannot answer all of your questions. I do not understand the first two.

1. Make an FAQ page by opening the page menu. Then find the menu for the top menu and add the page.

2. There is a testimonial button on the admin dashboard sidebar.

3. This is in appearance>customize>site identity on the admin sidebar

4. This is uploading media - look for a general wordpress tutorial on youtube on creating pages and adding pictures.