How to create a mega menu like the demo AVADA Classic Shop?

Hello.

I imported the demo AVADA Classic Shop. I am trying to replicate the same as you can see on the menu option Categories, where it shows four options: Men, Women, Accessories, and Promotion.

Here’s the link to the live demo:
https://avada.theme-fusion.com/classic-shop/

I realized that each one of the options mentioned above is a custom widget area with the following code:

[fusion_imageframe lightbox=“no” lightbox_image="" style_type=“none” hover_type=“liftup” bordercolor="" bordersize=“0px” borderradius=“0” stylecolor="" align=“center” link=“https://yourdomain.com/women/” linktarget="_self" animation_type=“0” animation_direction=“down” animation_speed=“0.1” animation_offset=“bottom-in-view” hide_on_mobile=“no” class="" id=""] [/fusion_imageframe]

I already watched the videos and read the documentation about How To Create A Mega Menu, and How To Configure Menus in Avada.

I also read the documentation about How To Create A Widget Area and anything else about the Widget Area.

I am aware of the options I need to activate to use the mega menu and submenus.

The official videos are great and I get most of my questions answered, but unfortunately not this time.

They show a video or two about the mega menu used on the AVADA University demo, again they don’t explain how they put that pictures in the dropdown menu.

I created and assigned my own custom widget area, then I used the same code as above, updating the link location and image but the image still didn’t work. I tried to adapt the same four ones that are working to point to the pages I need and updated the pictures but they just stop working after modified. Even if I undo my changes they will not work anymore.

Please, can someone show me how to achieve the same result as the demo.

Thank you!

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author @ThemeFusion @ThemeFusion_Support hope they will help you out from your issue.

OR Item support

Thanks!

Thank you for your suggestion!