How Do I Avoid Copyright Claims on YouTube with Music I Download from Envato?

Is there a way to avoid receiving a copyright claim on videos I post to YouTube which contain music beds that I download from Envato? I understand how to dispute the claims. But, I would think YouTube would have a way to upload the license with the video to start with… Please someone help me with this. This is a reoccurring thing since we began using Envato and it slows us down from continuing to make more content. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

That would be great, but unfortunately no. I don’t understand how this is still not a thing.

2 Likes

Do you have the same issue with music you download from Envato and then upload in videos to YouTube? How often to you receive copyright claim notices? And how long does it usually take for them to be cleared once you have sent in your license? TIA

I’m a music author, I don’t download music, I upload :wink:

Usually claims are removed within a few hours but it may take up to 48 hours. it may take more or less time depending on the method you use to clear the claim (whether you dispute it through Youtube or use the third-party “claim-clearing” form when they have one). You can also ask the author to assist you if they are responsive.

1 Like

I don’t understand why Youtube doesn’t just delete the video and we don’t talk about it anymore

so how to solve the problem of claiming copyright infringement please?

You can choose to ‘dispute’
Claim by hovering over “Copyright notice” and click “
See Details next to the video in your Video Manager, or on your dedicated copyright notices page.