Help with buying the proper license.


I’m looking to buy licenses for various audio ambience/sound effect tracks (no music), and after reading the license details i’d still like to make sure that i’m buying the correct license(s).
The audio is going to be used in a videogame I am making. The game will be commercial and sold in various online stores (steam) etc.

The thing I’m wondering about is, I am planning to release a playable public demo of the game, before releasing the finished product… But the demo and the finished game probably count as one end product, as the demo features the beginning of the finished/end product.
Does the Single Use license suffice for me in this case?

Thank you in advance for your help!