Help me to understand the comment from Envato Quality team reviewer

Hi Everyone, can you please help me to understand the comment from Envato Quality Team reviewer.
I wanted to upload THE MORGT FILE of my previously submitted to the Market and I got this comment below:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Business Corporate Promo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

If you’re willing to sell only a Mogrt file - please submit it to Premiere category. If you’re willing to sell Mogrt file together with AE file - please upload your Mogrt file to your existing AE project.

Hi, It seems you uploaded the MOGRT file to After Effects Category.

You should upload it to Premiere Category.

1 Like

aha ok, thanks for answer! I’ll try to upload it to Premier Pro Category

i wound to thank you a million, bro, you were completly right, it is FUN!, thanks once more! :grinning: :+1:

:point_up_2:

Standard email wording that is obviously not true here. The hard rejection was because of the wrong category and the reviewer mentioned it to submit it again.

No need to dig out this already solved thread just to nitpick.

1 Like

aha thank you so much for your reply, I’m a newcomer here, so i thought it was a big problem that i made

I understand. But as for me the phrase “If you’re willing to sell only a Mogrt file - please submit it to Premiere category” sounds so that the author should upload SIMILAR projects to the appropriate category in the future. Not this project but next projects. Otherwise it would have written “please submit this Mogrt file to Premiere category” :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No need to add further confusion romlam. Already approved AE templates get approved as mogrts, no matter how much words can be interpreted differently. IceMotion just picked the wrong category here when uploading.

This thread is already solved by VProxy and Icemotion already reuploaded and got his fair approval in the correct category.

2 Likes

you are right, bro!