Hello,i need feedback about my items rejected....

Hello everyone,I’m Pascal,from France,excuse my English :slight_smile: I need help to understand why my two first items were rejected…

the link of the last item

https://soundcloud.com/user-167652599/upbeat-and-happy-piano-preview

thank you for your help…

Hi! I just listened a few second. Sound is very mechanistic. You need to play live you piano at midi keyboard and use more quality samples. Hope it help you! Good luck!

I’m interested as well, the only ‘issue’ could be the intro and outro where only piano is playing, I think adding a shaker or claps or something would make it a lot better. Other than that, I think it’s great. Did the reviewer provide any feedback about the reason of the rejection (composition/mixing/mastering/arrangement/sample sounds)?

But regarding uploading your rejected track on Soundcloud, I’d advise you to add the ‘audiojungle’ sound to protect it from privacy. Good luck!

Thanks a lot for your feedback…you’re surely right…

Thanks a lot for your feedback,i added the “audiojungle sound”.
I’m not sure i can ask a feedback from the reviewer because it was a hard rejected…
I’m a really beginner on audiojungle and my English not so good…it’s not easy…:slight_smile:

Thanks again

1 Like

You’re welcome, I’m also a beginner and I also struggle with hard rejects. The most important thing is to keep making progress and not to give up.

As for the feedback, I meant the mail you received when where it said that the item was rejected. Usually it says something like this:

“After much consideration it has been decided that this submission does not meet our commercial production (recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and our commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.”

So from that mail you should be able to figure out what was the main reason of rejection. Maybe all of the above (like in my case), maybe just the quality of samples or just mixing, etc.

"we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again…“Unfortunately, this submission doesn’t meet AudioJungle’s commercial quality guidelines overall, and can’t be accepted.”

What do you understand?..

It’s a generic message which doesn’t specify the exact reasons, unfortunately. There should be another message from the reviewer below, but maybe you copied exactly that, I can’t be sure.

In my case it looked like this (the text in bold font contains the most information about the rejection reasons).

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “…” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you very much for your submission. After much consideration it has been decided that this submission does not meet our commercial production (recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and our commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback…

No more reason…recording?mixing?mastering? or composition?..maybe everything?i don’t know…but i don’t give up…and i will try again:slight_smile:

thanks for everythink…

1 Like

Hello! In my opinion, not finished material. There are not enough treatments. Everything sounds midi, toy. But the idea is good, positive. Good luck! ))

Thank you very much for your opinion…

1 Like