hi i’m new in audiojungle. I am waiting for my first approval with hope. If there is any advice that you can give me to continue advancing in this site I would like to read it. Thank you in advance for everything.
Never give up!
Hi, friend! Welcome aboard) Based on my experience, I can advise you to listen to a lot of music on AudioJungle to understand this market and what kind of music will suit a potential buyer the most. Continue to work hard and always strive to do as well as possible. Good luck with your music and have a nice day!
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me, I will follow your advice. I listened to your profile and I wanted to congratulate you. Your level is very good.
Welcome here! I’ve looked at your profile! I think it’s promising… Good luck, and take the time it will take without getting discouraged.
Welcome to AJ family
I’m here 3 years, but still think I’m new as you, so can’t advice. Just work, work, work
Hi my friend. Most importantly you have to be patient. You should only try to produce quality content because you are on a huge platform. Everything will be easier when you produce content that is clean, understandable and commercial quality. Good luck.
Thank you very much for the good feelings.
Thank you very much for your time and advice, I appreciate it very much.
You are welcome.
Welcome here @Handsmakemusic.
I am relatively new too here on audiojungle. You’ve got some good advices, but I have some additions:
- Get in touch and stay in touch with other users here
- Participate in discussions
- Take the time to read helpful posts in the forum
- Take the time to hear music from other users and give feedback - so we all can benefit (there’s a thread “Your item was approved for sale”)
- Don’t be angry, if a song from you got rejected. You can ask other users about their opinion and ask for some advices to do a better job next time. Nearly everyone of us catched a song rejection.
- Be patient. You need a sufficiently large portfolio with songs/music packs
- Be realistic. Don’t expect a sales explosion, if your song is approved for sale. We all live in a time of COVID-19 - which means, a lot of people living in lock-downs, maybe lost their jobs and they have now the time to produce a lot of music. The competition is strongly growing in this market and audiojungle got flooded with new music pieces in this year.
- Don’t give up: There are good months an bad months - from the sales perspective. We have users here with over 250 high quality items in their portfoio - and the sales this month were bad as hell. Don’t rate your own work ONLY from the sales perspective. With your work - which is much more important - you keep the music culture up.
- Rate your work in a realistic way. When you upload a song here, try to remember, how much work and time you spent to get that piece of music finished. You have the choice to sell your songs for a minimum price - but ask yourself, if it is the right way to waste your talent and time for a $5,- sale.
Good luck my friend.
The only correct answer I can give is to work for many hours every day. within a year or two you can reach a good level. If you work hard daily.
Welcome! If you’re music is rejected try not to take it personally. Produce what you love and what you’re good at. Count it a blessing to be able to use your talents to create. All the best!
Welcome, am new the same like u.
but i feel am in the right place and the right community.
am sure we gonna enjoy this
Wow! I love that answer!!
Hi, I’m new like you but my first tracks do not pass, any help what to do right. I can send my portfolio if you can see. Have a good time.
You can start a new topic with your rejected tracks. Just post the soundcloud links there, and the more experienced authors will give you valuable feedback.
Ok, I do it right now, thank you ! !