[ Hard Rejected ] portfolio site template. please Help

Hi All

I submitted a portfolio site template but unfortunately I got a hard rejected after 11 days of review!!

This the demo of the theme:
http://themeforest.heshamshawky.com/classy

and this the mail for the bad new :disappointed:

Hi Hesham Shawky,

Thanks for your submission.

After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Classy! - Ultimate Personal Resume vCard template’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on ThemeForest. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

If you need some help meeting our submission requirements, be sure to take advantage of Envato Tuts+ tutorials, ask for feedback from your helpful community, and check out our support article.

We’d love for you to continue honing your craft and look forward to what you can come up with next time.

Regards,
Envato Market Team

So please help me to improve what I miss here and get the theme accepted next time.

Best Wishes,
Hesham.

your template HTML is very basic problem typography, spacing, etc your need learn better designs for accepted themeforest.

Regards.

1 Like

What problems of typography you find I’m sure that flow the rules for it ?!

1 Like

your can use a other typography for example google fonts :slight_smile:

I already using google fonts on the theme! :worried:

Thanks.

With respect you are a long long way off.

There’s an assumption that something like a resume or coming soon type sites are easier because they are smaller. In truth they are harder to get approved as there is zero room for error in simpler sites.

There are numerous issues with design fundamentals including:

• the typography e.g. font pairing, hierarchy, consistency etc.

• margins and alignment and spacing esp. around testimonials

• generally visual hierarchy is weak

Beyond these basics

• there’s no header or footer which seems unusual even on a resume site

• the floating nav could be much better executed and feels a bit lost

• perhaps the biggest issue is the design itself is far too basic, simple and lacks premium value. You need to come up with many more elements which sets it apart and stand out.

If you want to go with a basic style site which doesn’t suit clever features then more than ever the design needs to be flawless.

I would suggest you look at the big selling items already on the marketplace and consider the attention to detail and accuracy of their offering.

3 Likes

@charlie4282 is right.

Typography here is the least wrong :smiley:
Look the other design on envato market, and for sure, you will see difference :slight_smile:
And don’t be pesimistic, learn hard and try it again

@charlie4282 yes, It’s right.

@Hesham_shawky
your design HTML is not professional for sell