Hard rejected (1) -- XG.Digital - Creative Agency Figma Template

Hi themesoft69,
Here is a sample of your items reviewed for the day.

Hard rejected (1)

XG.Digital - Creative Agency Figma Template

Hello, I submit a new Figma template in Themeforest. But it was Hard rejected. Can anyone explain the issue with this template? Please

Here is the preview image link

2 Likes

Hello, please upload your preview image figma because we can help you.

1 Like

You will need to share your template preview image here to get feedback from your fellow authors.

1 Like

Hello, Here is the preview file.

please see below the comment. I provide the link

problem spacing, colors and typography, you need practice it.

1 Like

Firstly, let’s discuss typography. While the overall font selection is appealing, I recommend paying attention to hierarchy and consistency. Ensure that headings, subheadings, and body text have clear distinctions in size, weight, and style to aid readability and visual hierarchy.

Secondly, regarding spacing, it is crucial to establish consistent and appropriate spacing throughout the design. Pay attention to the alignment of elements, margins, padding, and line spacing to create a visually balanced and harmonious composition. In some instances, elements might feel too crowded or lack sufficient breathing room, so make sure to adjust spacing accordingly.

Lastly, let’s address the color structure. While the color choices in your design are visually pleasing, I suggest ensuring color consistency and coherence throughout the entire design. Consider the use of a cohesive color palette that reflects the brand or concept appropriately. Also, be mindful of color contrast to ensure readability and accessibility.

Overall, your design shows promise, and with some adjustments to typography, spacing, and color structure, it has the potential to create a more visually appealing and user-friendly experience.

I encourage you to revisit these aspects of your design and make necessary refinements. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing your design evolve.

Can I resubmit after resolving all the issues in the template? I have put a lot of effort into creating the said template so if I fix the issues and resubmit, is there any problem?

already hard rejected Item again resubmit (without significant changes) not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload (your rejected item). So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item with more premium features and functionality.

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.