Our Figma template was hard rejected, please share some suggestions with us

Hi Everyone,

We have uploaded a figma template and it was rejected with following comments:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “TigCom | Appointment Management Figma Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward

Template Demo link: [TigCom]

Could you please tell us the reason for rejection and what we need to improve to get it approved?

Thanks

I suppose you didn’t delete images from the template. Placeholders should replace all images.

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion. We will update this change and will try uploading this template file again.

Some more suggestions: try to avoid strokes for buttons (it’s 's old-fashioned), little bit strange color combinations (try to grasp color pallets from Dribble or use Adobe Color), some buttons didn’t centered properly and have different distance between elements (but I could be mistaken you showed your template in presentation mode so I can’t measure it).

In my opinion, the template looks quite dated. The layout may be good, but you need to focus primarily on typography and color. Pay attention to the leading, the space between the icon and the text.

Typography looks bad in most components. For example, a very large line spacing and a 2x smaller margin. Apply it the other way around, increase the margin and decrease the leading, I think this will improve the appearance of the component.

Match the icons. It looks quite random and not necessarily aesthetically pleasing.

Overall, there is a lot to think about.

Why not create a logo that would match the template and look more aesthetically pleasing?

I think this project looks more like a mockup than a final template to a reviewer.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback. We’ll check and fix the quality-related and other issues in our next submission, and we’ll definitely show some improvement.

Thanks

1 Like