Halloween Costume Contest 2018

Enter our Halloween Costume Contest!

We want to see your Halloween costumes! If you’re dressing-up for Halloween we’d love to see your outfit! Simply share a photo of you wearing your Halloween costume between October 26 - November 1 right here in this thread.

What Can I Win?

We’ll be awarding the HalloWinner community badge to the person with the best costume as voted by our entire community! Make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity to win a mega-rare community badge!

Judging

• All community members will decide who wins!
  • Between November 2-6 we will invite everyone to vote for their favorite entries. The entry with the most votes will win!
  • You are welcome to vote for your favorite entries at any point during the event, but only entries with an actual costume made/worn/created in 2018 will be eligible. No previously used/old photos or costumes, please. All photos must be your own.
  • Vote for your favorite entry by simply clicking the “like”/heart icon below your favorite entry right here in this thread.
  • Winner will be declared on November 7, 2018!

Start posting your photos/costumes now or later this week as you get ready for trick-or-treating! GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :ghost:

17 Likes

We’ve started in Holland already :slight_smile: Here is mine!

11 Likes

Batman with beard!
:grinning::joy::grinning::rocket:

7 Likes

My wife decided to have some fun, so, guess she had a bone to pick with me? I guess you could say… I’m bad to the bone! :laughing: :skull: - For the eyes I used contact lenses, everything else is pure makeup! :smiley:

[removed by spooky mod :skull: ]

34 Likes

The walking dead style :zombie::zombie:

15 Likes

My home-made costume. I made it today with my mom within eight hours. :metal::metal::metal:

12 Likes

The Pillowman!!!

Such a costume :slight_smile:
What do you think? :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi, Simple, but effective :smiley:

6 Likes

Like it!!!

1 Like

A Little Try To Make Like A Vampire :skull::skull::skull:

9 Likes

Ha ha ha haaaaa

10 Likes

Stay away from me. I will kill you :):skull_and_crossbones: :):skull_and_crossbones:

58 Likes

This is me in a Joker makeup :slight_smile:
and my favorite quote: “Give a man a mask and he’ll become his true self” :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Here i am , dead man walking :slight_smile: last weekend party .
Trick or Treat !!!

9 Likes

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

4 Likes

Happy Halloween 2018 to you, Best contest time, envato’s devils :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

8 Likes

My Slavic entry

14 Likes

Awesome! :skull_and_crossbones:

@JoelStarling I don’t know if your practice of creating accounts to give yourself likes is permitted here :thinking: