Halloween Costume Contest 2018

I’m going to delete my post, because fellow ‘’ ShymonMusic ‘’ indicated that I could not have votes from friends in my city, I did not know, that I could not ask for votes for them. So I’ll delete it so I do not have a problem with the community. Thank you all.

3 Likes

I’d recommend sticking to your own, main account mate, just to keep it fair. Forum records indicate that JoelStarling and Defhp are in fact that originating from the same IP. Let’s be fair, shall we? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We will kill them all :astonished::scream::scream::scream::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Okay, my friend, no problem. As I said, I asked friends to vote for me, we were drinking, watching football and having fun here at home yesterday, and I asked them to use my computer to log in and vote, and it gave this confusion of accounts … and of course it seemed something bad, I know, it was my mistake to ask them to vote and use my computer during our party. But I’ve already retired from the competition so I do not misunderstand, it’s okay. Thanks for letting me know and keep the community safe! Good luck to all the competitors!

2 Likes

Cheers mate! All good, no worries! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for understanding, can I post the photo again? (this time, no party with my friends, because it was yesterday). Or am I prevented from posting? I wanted to participate… but no problem, if I can not, I understand.

I am not going to kill anyone, It’s just for fun :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for understanding, can I post the photo again? (this time, no party with my friends, because it was yesterday). Or am I prevented from posting? I wanted to participate… but no problem, if I can not, I understand.

Post ahead mate, no worries. Just don’t create extra accounts just for voting. We will know! :smile:

2 Likes

Dead nun wishes you a happy Halloween! :skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull:

Also watch making of this make up by this link https://youtu.be/45Mxrtns0wY

58 Likes

No problems, my friend ! Thank you !

:ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost:

12 Likes

I would post my photo when I am drunk and I am sure I will win… but I don’t want to destroy all contest :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Valak from conjuring 2 looks like Naomi Campbell comparing to me next day after drinking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA I’m like this too when I drink and next day (today) ! Post your photo and win @Novocaina ! :sunglasses::joy:

@JoelStarling

People who saw this photos are locked in psychiatric hospitals for years. Once I looked in the mirror… I was recovering for months!

Why so Serious? :+1:

@Novocaina, these photos are the best! I’m typing from a psychiatric hospital now. I’m ready :joy: I and my notebook we are a dark and dirty room, and later I’m going to crawl around the hospital yard. :sunglasses:

Nice. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

3 Likes