Originally published at: http://community.envato.com/digitally-carve-a-pumpkin-for-our-annual-halloween-contest/
Our Halloween events are a bit of a tradition at Envato! Over the years we’ve had fancy dress contests, a staff-in-spooky-masks-identification contest, and our popular Little Monsters contest from last year. This year, we’d like you to digitally carve a pumpkin!
What We’re Looking ForWe want you to use your creativity to design and “digitally carve” a pumpkin and post it in our forums. Use the provided template to create your pumpkin. Each illustration can be fun, colorful, dark or haunting. But please keep in mind that we’re a PG-13 rated site so nothing too scary or gruesome – we don’t want to give anyone nightmares!
How to Enter
- Download the PSD template
- Color / draw / design however you want, inside the template
- Export/post your full-size entry (1200px x 1000px image in JPG format) right here in the forums. Drag and drop your image into your forum post to upload/post.
- You can enter as many times as you want but get your entries in by Midnight / 12am between Monday, November 2, 2015 and Tuesday, November 3, 2015 (AEDT)
- Winner: Halloween Badge (only given out once a year) + Envato T-shirt
- Runner-up: Envato T-shirt
Judging & Voting
- You, our community, get to decide who wins! Simply vote for the entries you like by clicking the heart below your favorite entry/entries in the official contest thread.
- The winner will be the entry with the most community votes by the end of the event on Midnight / 12am between Monday, November 2, 2015 and Tuesday, November 3, 2015 (AEDT).
- You may vote for as many images as you like.
- Please do not vote for your own entries and please do not use multiple accounts to vote. Any suspicious voting/votes will be removed and will not be counted.
- Winner will be announced no later than November 6, 2015.