Guitar Show & Tell

1 Like

That Strat is gorgeous! Love the colour.

@AurusAudio Woah! If AudioJungle made guitars it would look exactly like that. :smiley: It’s gorgeous!

While I’m here, I am eagerly looking forward to @AndySlatter sharing some pics of his collection. Come on, Andy, where are you and your six-stringed friends? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, love it! :slight_smile:

Agreed, that Ibanez is a beauty isn’t she? I’d rather not share my entire collection on here, lest it seemeth like an invitation for one of you fine fellows to burglarize my home! lol :rofl:, but here is a snap of my latest aquisition, which is a Schecter Banshee Elite 6 FR-s (.with sustaniac pickup).

I must admit that I was surprised to find myself buying this, it’s not what I would usually go for, but I wanted something with high gain pickups and a fast neck, for metal type stuff etc, but even without the sustaniac pickup, the sustain on this guitar is superb, the neck is an absolute joy to play, and it has a beautiful tone. I’ve hardly put it down since I got it, and find it awesome for not just rock and metal, but funk, blues, reggae, jazz, fusion too.

7 Likes

Noice! I have the omen 8 in white.

Excellent Color!!!

Here’s my trusted Fender Eric Clapton Strat (Blackie).

I have an Eric Clapton before with a different color but unfortunately due to an accident the neck broke so I bought a new One.

3 Likes

My swallow.

2 Likes

I like thin neck at guitars. Therefore I have chosen here such model at Gibson

1 Like

Awesome thread!
After watching photos of amazing guitars i’ve wanted to spend my money on a new guitar like Fender American Standart (HSS) or Suhr :slight_smile:
Still,waiting for my BareKnucle Crawler pickups to put them in PRS SE SInglecut and make some noise…:innocent:

mine… Godin 5th avenue jazz and fender us tele

3 Likes

Two of mine, a Ibanez AS 200 from '81 and a Sandberg California Strat.

3 Likes

Epiphone Les Paul Standard and acoustic. Love the humbucker pickups.

1 Like

Ibanez JEM and Gibson Les Paul Studio (both made in the the 90s). Decide for yourself which sounds best:

2 Likes

2 Likes