Graphicriver upload problem

Hello i am trying to upload my work to the graphicriver . I’ve read all the guides but stil lcant choose preview pictures and
thumbnail. I’ve put my main files into a zip file. Than made preview pictures and thumbnail. And i zipped all of them.
You can see the situation in my screenshot.

Thanks…

@sinanokatata

Image Preview: You can create a 590x300 JPG for your preview image.

Thumbnail: You can create an 80x80 JPG, PNG or GIF for your thumbnail.

Main files: You can save your main files into a .zip folder, including all instructions.

Preview Image Set: You can provide additional preview images. They must be JPGs no larger than 900x900px, and named in the order that you want them to appear using the following format:

01_preview1.jpg, 02_preview2.jpg, 03_closeup.jpg.

Create a .zip folder containing your additional preview images.

More detail can be found from: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203269650-A-step-by-step-guide-to-the-upload-process

I hope it will help!

1 Like

Do not zip all of them.
Just zip your main file and the additional preview images.
Use only 1 preview and 1 tumbnail image and upload all of them seperately.
So you have the upload 4 files :

1-main file zip
2-additional preview images zip
3-tumbnail image .jpeg
4-preview image .jpeg

Best regards.

1 Like

hi , Lenerway is true , this is the way u have to prepare your files and despite , no doubt that u have read the instructions, it looks like that u did not strictly follow them, in the end, they do not allow u to upload, this is normal. As soon as u do, u’ll see anything will be ok , just take some time to fix and understand how it works and do not forget to have Caps in the Being of All words (for names of files) have a nice day :wink:

good summary buddy :wink:

1 Like