First time PowerPoint template author - Get rejected for submission - seeking advice

Dear Graphic River forum members,

I am new to Graphic River, and I have just submitted my first PowerPoint template.

However, it got rejected, and I would like to seek for some advice.

The notification from Graphic River is:

We have completed our review of “company profile PowerPoint templates” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

I am confused about where exactly I need to improve.

I a slightly concerned that I uploaded my files incorrectly.

In this Upload Interface, it has a section “ZIP file of images (png/jpg) w/ optional text descriptions for display on the site”

Should I put all my PowerPoint individual slides into a ZIP file here?
Should I write my PowerPoint template features in a TXT file, and put into this same ZIP file?

Thank you in advance.

Image Preview

• The main image on your item page, this is the first thing people see after clicking on your item, and should show what the item is.

Thumbnail

• The small icon that people see when browsing items.

Main File(s)

• Where you should put EVERYTHING that you are providing to the buyer. Anything you want the buyer to have access to should be put into a single ZIP file and placed in this section.

Preview Image Set

• This is a group of images that you can use to give a more detailed look at your item. These are seen by either clicking on the Image Preview, or by clicking the button “Screenshots” button under the Image Preview. Lets say you have 100 slides in your PowerPoint, but you have limited space in your Image Preview, so you can’t make every side completely clear. You would use the Preview Image Set to do this, but try to pair up multiple slides into one image, so you’re not making people go through 100 images to see every slide.
  • These should be all in one single ZIP file with no sub-folders.
  • Each image should not exceed 900px wide.
  • Naming should be as such: “01_ImageTitle”, “02_ImageTitle”, “03_ImageTitle”, etc.

Hope this helps.

hi indeed , for te technical part @xiox answered already as for the item quality part , if u would like us to help u u need to pls upload the items and let us see it :slight_smile:

thank you for your reply!

Thank you