GraphicRiver Review Queues Delayed

All the Best !!

Thank you for the feedback.

Good luck to all authors, reviewers and staffs :wink:

finally I understand the problem… Thanks for feedback…

I have full understanding for you , but you also have to look from our side of view . . .
It’s not just about money we are mising while waiting.
Do i need to wait 10 + days just to know if something wrong with my item ,and after correcting need to wait again 10 + days …??
I am beginner and i maybe don’t know how things work . My first review is not happend yet and i don’t know yet how things works , do i need to improve my work .
My first item is now 11 days in queue , and i am working on another items not knowing am i doing it correctly .?
I know that you are trying hard , but you should hire more reviewers before this situation happened.

With all respect and regards …

Sorry for Bad english.

night_rid3r said

I have full understanding for you , but you also have to look from our side of view . . .
It’s not just about money we are mising while waiting.
Do i need to wait 10 + days just to know if something wrong with my item ,and after correcting need to wait again 10 + days …??
I am beginner and i maybe don’t know how things work . My first review is not happend yet and i don’t know yet how things works , do i need to improve my work .
My first item is now 11 days in queue , and i am working on another items not knowing am i doing it correctly .?
I know that you are trying hard , but you should hire more reviewers before this situation happened.

With all respect and regards …

Sorry for Bad english.

Your english is not so bad mate when you write. The problem is when you reading. They said… They are working on it, and as soon as possible everything will be the normal. They are hiring, means looking for people, ok? Just be patient, more than likely they are running up and down like the poisoned spider on the wall.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

@night_rid3r … i share your frustration

@dekurvajo … it’s been going on for a while now, i haven’t seen things improve, only go from bad to worse. hope they get back on track soon because i really like the envato marketplaces.

@designcise

i know, and when it was not x-mass time i was the one who told here on the forum: “guys, do not refer on Christmas when its end of November or 4th of December because its nonsense. A serious company does not send a whole staff to home 1 month before the holidays. Especially not in the most serious drift time.” But now… Now its really Christmas. I would not complain even if they would stop totally for this 2 or 3 days. Then before the new year, an easy off, and when it’s new year then punch in it and full throttle.

Another thing: The staff came out with this vertebrate and honest post. They said: “guys, we got problem, we lost people from the staff, but we already hiring, working on it, be patient we know that this is our shit and we going to clean it up.” So there is no reason to keep throwing the rocks on them. I think it was totally clean-cut and fair. What do you think guys, in this X-mass period what they can do? Not even a poop trucks working in these days. So really, just be patient. Find some happiness and nice things for this days, relax and do not frustrate yourself with those stupid slow stripes.

PatrikL said

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks with submissions up to our ears. I ain’t complaining though, it’s been a lot of fun watching all the awesome stuff that keeps coming in at an amazing rate!

We have managed to get some of the queue’s down to a more manageable level and the rest are bound to follow shortly so just stay patient and we should have all the queue’s back to a more normal level after christmas sometime.

I will personally be online during christmas (yes, even christmas eve, when I’m not having my annual Star Wars marathon that is) to assure that we do not fall behind in some of the queue’s again in case there’s another rush of items coming in :slight_smile:

As Jarel stated, we’re currently looking for some awesome people to join our Team. If you’re interested and is generally an awesome person, apply now!

Keep creating and keep submitting!

Happy holidays everyone! :slight_smile:

What are the qualifications for reviews potions?

@dekurvajo … not everyone checks forums, so like few years ago they used to post alert messages that showed up in your dashboard, they should’ve mentioned a few weeks ago that they’ll be taking xmas off because it’s a global community and not everyone gets xmas off. and secondly, they only came out clean about the problem a week or two later than when they should have. but all in all, i just expect the issue to be resolved, as i keep emphasizing every now and then, envato was built, and excelled, on its excellent customer support and quick reviewing. i just hope they work more on maintaining that because they’re the ones who set the bar too high and now they’re the ones struggling to keep it like that.

well, what we can do is just a long time waiting… :smiley:

I’ve been seeing a lot of new items appearing lately.

It’s probably just that some of the Reviewers are with Family for the End of the Year.

I’m sure they’ll work really hard to catch up soon.

Thanks to the Reviewers that are working during their Holiday!

:slight_smile:

I’m at 9 days woot!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks jremick for the update.

Just a request, staffs might be already considering the same; when the queue starts getting momentum and catches its usual pace, make sure to avoid surge of approvals with lightening speed. Hope the queue will comeback to normal in smooth manner without sudden heavy approvals! :wink:

12 days :confused:

JiGArt said

12 days :confused:

Me too (99%), but! Queue is moving forward today, be patient :slight_smile:

Applied! Hope to got a great news for christmas :sunglasses:

Queues are on the go again finally! Mine was in queue for 13 days! Patience is the key people :slight_smile:

Oh… Hope there will be a good news for all authors. I’m waiting 8 days and tired a lot. But of course I understand how hard to check and approve all works.
Does it mean that this problem will be permanent in future? Or it’s just because a Xmas?
Happy New Year to Envato’s staff and all authors!