Give us more control over updates

Sometimes having to wait many many hours for critical updates to be approved can effect our sales, our ratings and our relationships with buyers.

For example, today I received a 1 star rating because Envato has not approved our latest update which was submitted around 20 hours ago (before the buyer even purchased the item) and I have had to email the update out by hand to a lot of buyers who sent me messages via my profile.

Please give us the freedom to apply updates to our items without going through a whole new review process.

Agreed. There’s only one reviewer for the PHP Scripts category on CodeCanyon and consequently the update times can get very long.

I will tell you this - the reviewer is online around the same time each day (it can vary by an hour or two) - 3 AM Eastern time. I don’t know about weekends though.

As for your review, it is very disappointing when a buyer leaves a 1-star rating without first contacting the author for support, and it happens to the best of us. If the customer isn’t willing to rectify the rating (which would be super stubborn!) then I doubt Envato will have any interest in helping you, but it’s always worth a shot.

Congrats on your new item, by the way. :slight_smile: