Fusion Builder Plugin will not install

Hi there, I am unable to install my Fusion Builder Plugin. This is the message I get:

"Plugin installation failed.

Fusion Builder installation failed. The update procedure could not delete the plugin due to a permissions issue on your server. Please ask your hosting provider to check the permissions level or manually remove the plugin via FTP or WordPress before attempting to reinstall it."

Can someone please point me in the right direction to get this fixed?

Many thanks!

from your description I think the ‘Fusion Builder Plugin’ already installed in your website or at least the plugin folder exist in wp-content/plugins directory and your server file permission don’t allow to overwrite. So, for installing the plugin or update the plugin you have to remove the exist folder from wp-content/plugins then you will be able to do that.

Thanks for your help! I’m not very familiar with this. Do you have a link or directions on how to access the folder in Wordpress so I can delete the existing folder?

you have to do it using ftp software or go to direct in cpanel. Also you can try from wp-admin then Plugins and under each plugin there yu will find ‘Delete’ option.
Hardly recommend: Please keep a backup before doing anything.

If you like you can take technical help from purchased theme author.
How to contact an author:

Thanks

Thank you so much for your help! I figured it out!

1 Like

Can you please share the steps you followed?