For All Envato Authors-the best and free application "Notificator", created by mystat team.

Hello, just a simple question, this is not the app, but the utility based on your servers, am I right? :blush:

Hello SoulDesign. Yes you right :smile:

Dear friends, you MUST KNOW THIS,PLEASE READ!
CRY OF THE SOUL!!!
I apologize if some words are not quite correct, English is not my native language.
I am a member of the community for more than 3 years and have an impeccable reputation also I always follow all the rules the community. Recently, I became an author, and began sell your products. I also made a free product for all authors Envato - because I want to be useful for entire community - and what I have now?
A few days ago, some malefactors use the ONLY INFORMATION ABOUT MY PRODUCT and sent spam emails to users of Envato. Administration of Envato BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT, MY MONEY, MY PURCHASED PRODUCTS - HOW IT POSSIBLE? I was told that I was guilty but Nobody gives me any evidence of my guilt - at me simply stole the money and everything else without any reason, based on their personal offerings. Even if you think logically - I worked for three years to have a good reputation in the Envato!!For what? to send a few letters of spam? This is really silly!
I want to say this for everyone - I’m INNOCENT! The administration took from me all just because in spam had information about me! It really can be a reason?
This can happen to anyone of us - tomorrow malefactors takes information about someone else and then what? instead of solving the problems administration will block and next author? Personally for me, it looks like if someone steals information, make it specifically as spam and removes a competitor!
I ask everyone - please help me to understand the situation and restore my account, or be aware of what can suddenly happen to you!
Thank you all! With respect to all

is this still working?

its showing me error

Same here : Wrong RedirectUri provided

Incase anyone still interested,

I have developed a similar feature using telegram.

do checkout Sales Notifications : Telegram

correct me if i am wrong but the app not initiated by envato right? if so really incredible!

@n2n44 do you mean mine or original one?

if its about mine…yes, not initiated by envato.

I was using Notificator and loved it but sadly they stopped sending push notifications,

so i thought of creating myself one and here is the result.

that was a general thinking indeed , fess are high here and what i think is that there could be sone useful tools for people to compensate or justify that big money being taken away fron all authors because the fact of the matter is that many new introductions are nothing but not helpful for most of us , so , as u see just a general thinking, nothign wrong with your work indeed :slight_smile: