Font feedback- soft rejection

I have a flyer soft rejected because of minor issue. i should put font links in the item description and help file. The problem is that I used a font that comes installed in any computer that uses windows or mac. the name of the font is “impact”. I am confused with this because that. I am wondering if this preinstalled fonts allows any user to use it in any product (license). I cant find any answer on the web. I want to make things right because of the reviewers info provided.
“Please keep in mind that we cannot accept links to fonts on sites that don’t provide a legal license. This applies to paid fonts particularly.” “Please note, you must make the required fixes or improvements before resubmitting for re-review. By not doing so, repeated resubmissions without changes may be considered abuse of the review system and your submitting rights may be disabled.”

I know there is a forum topic related to fonts. I saw it once but I am not sure why I can find it.
I dont know if I need to change the font for any other I have seen in any other flyers out there in graphicriver, but I really like how this font looks in this particular flyer.

thanks in advance.

http://ufonts.com/fonts/impact.html

is the font in above link same as what you say?

yes it is. I use mac and I looked the font in the font book and it shows the same info your link provides.
drsankarl, thank you so much for taking the time and answer and show me a link. really appreciated.

But the question is. can i used it or not? is that a trustful site.

It looks like its a paid font and cant be distributed.

I would like you consider Oswald font.

Take a look at a similar question in a forum

thank you so much. you are the man. I dont know how to surf the web lol. it seems that I need to change the font!!
it seems that this one will work just fine http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/coda
or the one you recoemnded!

NOPE. none of those fonts are working. they lack of something when added to my template. I will really like to find one of a free use like the font “IMPACT”