Feedback and are hard rejections all the same?

Hey everyone!
I’m pretty new to AJ and this is my first forum post, so please forgive me if I posted anything in the wrong category etc :stuck_out_tongue:

I received a rejection on an orchestral music track today, I kindly wanted to ask some of the more experienced authors on here for some feedback. Is the issue more likely in the composition or in the mixing/mastering?

Also I got curious about the rejection email I received. It seemed slightly different from the ones I got before.

I copied the text of the rejection I received before (the same message I get usually):
"This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

Thank you for taking the time to submit content to AudioJungle."

On the orchestral piece I recieved a slightly different text:
“Thank you very much for your submission. After much consideration it has been decided that this item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

Does this mean anything about “how close” the item was to an approval? Or could it just be because it was answered by another Reviewer?

Thanks to everyone taking the time to read until here! Looking forward to your replies!

Best wishes

Frodo

Hello, Frodo!!! “After much consideration” - this means that this item is close to approval. I listened to Your song. The only thing I found is that the sound is not bright enough, it is dim and cloudy. Unfortunately, my English is bad and I can’t tell You much about how to fix the sound of a track. Just compare the sound of tracks by other authors and Your own track, and You will see that the tracks accepted for sale are bright, dense, elastic, sparkling. Most likely, You need to remastering the final mix, if this procedure does not improve the quality - to improve the sound of each individual track. Sorry for my English.

Thank you for the reply, this already helps me out a lot! Your english seems pretty good, I am no native speaker aswell.