Evolution: Dragon - My First Library For Trailer Music and Hybrid Soundtracks

http://keep-forest.com/product-detail.html

Hello every one here!

With joy I want to tell you about my first creation.

I will release my first sample library for trailer music on NI Kontakt 5

Pre-Order Price is 119 usd
Start Price 150 usd ( 25 November release date)

Pre-Order you can make here:

Track in top100 of the week with this sample library

Evolution is a powerful and massive sample collection of sound design tools created for writing tracks in the styles of hybrid soundtrack and trailer.
Handmade hybrid cinematic instrument for modern composers and sound designers. This sample library aimed primarily at Film, Tv, Video Game and media composers. 3,5 GB of content and over 120 instruments.

The main product’s feature is easy customization, that saves your time. Its powerful rhythmic sequencer allows you to make own underscore patterns and simplify your work as never before.

Evolution: Dragon includes :

SFX:
48 Whoosh Hits
36 Sub Hits
48 Whooshs
30 Short Hits
48 Braams
48 Tonal and Untonal Risers
24 Downers

Pulse Designer:
26 Hybrid Bass Riffs
48 Bass Pulses Designer
24 Mid Pulses Designer
48 High Pulses Designer
24 Click Rhythms Designer

And over 120 Synth Patches
Pads
Bass
Leads
Guitars
Drones
Piano
and etc
This library contains high quality recorded, ready to work instruments and designed rhythmic elements, synths, basses pads and other types of instruments designed with both acoustic and synth sources. The main part of Evolution is ready-to-work flexible rhythm designer, which allows you to put various rhythmic elements to the tracks simply and fast.

Bogatyr user interface was built for easy customization, keeping you focused on your workflow. It allows you to change not only rhythm patterns (1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/4T, 1/8T, 1/16T, 1/32T) in rhythmic type of patches but to change the whole structure of the samples as well. One of the problems in modern scoring sample instruments is transformation from one rhythm pattern to another, that can lead to wrong dynamics. This is especially clearly seen when we need to shift the weak and strong beats of the loop.
Our library includes two types of rhythmic instruments. Standart and Beat Machine:
STANDART
Small attack/release values. Ability to change the whole structure of the samples to get the correct location of the weak and strong beats.
BEAT MACHINE
Less CPU load. Better high pitch/tune transformation.
Our engine contains over 16000 lines of code and includes many engine controls, including Tempo-Host-Synced Step-Sequencer, Gate, Pan and Filter Controls. Two tempo-synced/not-synced modulations. Main Hybrid Control knob, Glitch/Randomizer, Effect Controls, Purge Mode, Gate Decay, Glide, Stereo Control, Whoosh control and presets.

Pre-Order you can make here:

Best Regards, Mexikus

13 Likes

WOW WOW WOW! This is very good library!!! I will love her and advise you!

WOW WOW WOW! This is very good library!!! I will love her and advise you!

Wish you good luck, guys! I think this is the birth of a new top brand in this big
competitive business!

Sounds great! You have me thinking about it. Good luck with the new product!

This is very good library !!!

Great library!!! Good luck!

Yes great sound!)

Incredible sound, powerful, a great price for such a set of sounds, good job. )

Wow, this is a really cool stuff! Demo excited me. Is this a new trend to make riff machine in any library? :slight_smile: music for lazy people :smiley: although, maybe sometimes it will save my time. Thanks, Mexukus, for great product!

I did pre-order! and I will accomplish your goal after 25 November!)

sounds epic!!!

You made an amazing work guys!!

Competently and tasteful, cool library!

Really cool useful library !

great library!!! cool sound and most importantly easy to learn!!!

1 Like

Yes, you’re right, the trailer to the library, simply powerful! I’d like to try to make such a sound!

great massive sound . quality .

Great library @Mexikus !!!
Congrats with the release and wish You GREAT sales !
Really cool !

Cool sound and cool teaser! :sunglasses:

Wish you the best of success with your campaign.

Sincerely