Every thing i submit is rejected .. Why ?

About 2 years ago i submitted my worst piece of work ever to GR and it was approved and has had some sales. Unfortunately everything i have submitted since has been hard rejected and it’s getting very frustrating ! My last rejection was possibly my best piece of work yet, but obviously GR has got above themselves ! I have purchased a lot of products from Envato and i have to say that some of them have been nowhere near the quality. (only some, many have been amazing) … I would love to know why, but the reviewers never give any feedback.

Any suggestions ? Thanks folks preview attached !

«…reviewers never give any feedback» Actually Envato are sending the list of reasons. You can find it in your email. So this item is not suitable for one of the reasons from this list

Well actually there is never a list of reasons they just simply say “unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

To be honest, i’ve purchased many products from Envato to see if i was missing something critical and i just can’t see it …

Some direction would be great !

Thanks