Error when activating JNews theme

Welcome to JNews Version 5.2.0
Please activate the license of JNews theme to get official support service and all benefits from JNews. Read below for additional information.
Product License Registration
Enter your Envato Token

Please enter your Envato API Personal Token to complete registration.

I have completed the Token Generation and applied the Token Key and the resulting error:
Failed to validate license, please check if required access is granted when token created, also please check to make sure if your account already bought the item.

I went to support on support.jegtheme.com and got the following:

Purchased Item

Refresh Purchased License

We do some update on our backend to fully integrate new Envato API to our system. You may find new license and register mechanism different and it should be easier for you. Some of our change are :

• We remove completely registration base on item license.
  • Everytime you login, we will check for every license you bought from us. Including with Support due time.
  • Single click of Refresh Support Licence (above) will load all item (only from our porfolio) from envato API to our system.

If you find any issue with new login and license mechanism, please send us message from our profile page on themeforest.

Click refresh purchase button above to add themes you bought from Jegtheme into purchased item list

Please Help as I am not able to use the Theme.
Shiraz

Hi @shirazmohamm,

There are a couple things to check here.

• Did you download the theme from Envato Elements?

• If you purchased the theme from ThemeForest, then are you sure that you selected the correct permissions when creating the API token? If so, then as mentioned in your post, just send a message to the author via their profile page for help with their activation system: https://themeforest.net/user/jegtheme

Cheers!

Understood. I guess if the theme works, I will purchase. I already have Elementor Pro Licensed, I can deactivate WPBakery, which is part of the theme.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like