Envato Studio and Twenty20 to close

It is not just a bad news, it is a shocking news for me and to all who consider Envato studio as a main earning source.
After Envato studio launched, I was added to the express customization service pool. From then I started working more on the Studio instead of Graphicriver. Becasue it is 24 hour job and instantly we have to update the buyer. When you get multiple jobs to complete within a short time then you can’t create a creative design item for Marketplaces. So gradually my sales and earnings fall year by year. Now I can’t withdraw every month from Marketplaces. Because I gave all my time to the studio in these 6 years. Now suddenly I got mail about closing the Studio. Envato should think about this authors first before closing the studio. How I run my family now, it will take a long time to restart my marketplace earning again. You know how hard is to approve the item now and sells are not guaranteed. I am very much disappointed by this decision. I want Envato should re-think about it or at least do something for the express service providers. Thanks

13 Likes