The OAuth Personal Token could not be verified. Please check that the Token has been entered correctly and has the minimum required permissions.
Here’s how to create a personal token:
- Go to your apps on the Envato API site: https://build.envato.com/my-apps/
- Scroll to the very bottom and click Create a new token
- Enter a token name, such as “Toolkit for [theme name]”. This can be anything.
- Place a checkmark in the following. Do not check anything else.
- View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
- View your Envato account username
- Download your purchased items
- List purchases you’ve made
- Verify purchases you made
- Read the terms and conditions and affirm your agreement.
- Once you click Create token you will see the new token pop up.
- Copy the token and open a new tab to place it into Envato Toolkit.
- Go back to the token page and confirm you’ve copied it successfully; click the Woohoo! Got it. button, and you’re done!
Let me know if you have any questions.
When I enter the Token, I click save, I come back and click that I have successfully copied, I go back to the click test API, then tell me
The OAuth personal token could not be verified. Make sure that the token is correctly entered and has minimum permissions.
I follow the instructions myself, but it also happens in the Envato
market. I can not update my theme.
I’m asking for help.