The OAuth Personal Token could not be verified. Please check that the Token has been entered correctly and has the minimum required permissions.

I Use Real Estate 7 PRO and I have this message when I test the API

The OAuth Personal Token could not be verified. Please check that the Token has been entered correctly and has the minimum required permissions.

B. Regards

Jean-Pierre

Hi

Please checked (may be: 1st, 6th and 9th checkbox):

1. View and search Envato sites
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, but I have this, see file !!

[//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/envato/original/3X/7/3/73d93a073a8ed8f9abc19a4b97b92ef6b56d0c6a.png]

Best Regard

Expert Robert SĂ rl

Jean-Pierre Gilliéron

I tried to make an API Key with your instruction but answer is the same.
“The OAuth Personal Token could not be verified. Please check that the Token has been entered correctly and has the minimum required permissions.”

Additional Error Details:
No scopes found in API response message.
Forbidden
{“request_url”:“https://api.envato.com/whoami",“response_code”:403,“response_cf_ray”:“590d06362f8403b4-ORD”,“response_server”:"cloudflare”}

Help me please.

Hi @gavien72

If you are using this token for envato merket purchased item then it should work. Please make sure you have checked required 3 permisions and there is no empty space in your toekn when you will enter in settings (in your environment).

Thanks.

I solved that issue. I had total 10 themes and 4 tokens. So I did delete the rest of them excluding only one. After this processing, all theme is working now. I use only one Token Key now. Thank you.

1 Like