Envato Market Status Update: Accessibility Issues for Ukrainian Users (December 15, 2015)

Hi everyone, we’ve received reports from some Ukranian users that they are having issues accessing Envato Market. As you are aware our sites are no longer accessible from the Restricted Countries (read more). The intention was to IP block Crimea, not Ukraine, and we are now looking into this issue for Ukrainian authors and buyers as a matter of urgency. We will post updates here as we know more. Apologies for any inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience.

15 Likes

Thank you for feedback! We will wait :slight_smile:

Hi Lviv from Ukraine is locked:sob:

Thank you! Waiting for access;)

Let’s look for the good in everything. This is a good chance to get together and hang out all Ukrainians on Envato! :smile:

5 Likes

Hi Natman,

It is good, that you wrote that feedback, it calms. I read in other article, that the cause of block was withdrawal operation. So I have a question. When you unlock the Ukraine, when we will get withdrawals, in this month or in next?

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, Odessa(Ukraine) waiting for good news.

1 Like

Waiting for access. Dnipropetrovsk

1 Like

So sad. I had have accessed to the website no more than 8 hours ago, and now it is locked((

I live in Ukraine - Lviv. and I locked.

Waiting for access. Dnipropetrovsk

Thank you for feedback! I live in - Bila Tserkva / Ukraine. Waiting for access.

pokrashchennya in action

8 Likes

The same issue for me :confused:

Crimea temporary annexed by Russia at the moment.

1 Like

Thank you, Natman. Waiting for news.

Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine - waiting for unlock

Kharkov, Ukraine is locked too. Waiting for access. Thank you.

Kirovohrad is locked! Hope this “pokrashchennya” will be fixed asap… :slight_smile:

Ukraine. Odessa. There is no access. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE? Gentlemen administrators will regain access and correct your mistakes