Envato Elements not working

I have subscribed in monthly package in envato elements , none of the elements I downloaded is working.
XD design is not the same as the design i select and it doesn’t include all screens.
also, i tried 2 wordpress theme to check if it works and none of them works. the theme documents doesn’t include a purchase key and when i login to envato account it says. i didnt purchase this theme.

so, how could I use any of the elements , and why does the downloads unlimited if I cant use any of the elements I download ?

Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code. You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. please just ignore entering the purchase code and it should work fine for you.

Elements is a subscribe base service Elements don’t sale Item instead provide unlimited Item download facility. Just You need to be registered the Item when completing the project.
Visit your downloads page, you will find all of your downloaded items there.

Please note Envato Market (like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) is marketplace to sell individual items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Thanks

for wordpress : it doesn’t allow skipping purchase code
for XD design, it downloads the same design every-time i try to download a different design , and it is incomplete design , not as described int he element page

any updates ?
I cant use any of the themes I downloaded
all request a code for activation and doesn’t give me any option to avoid this step

any updates ?

@Dr-Manal

Have you actually uploaded this theme to a URL on the internet or are you testing locally on a desktop? Have you registered this theme to a specific URL?

According to your screenshot image 1 it states the theme/product is activated so I am missing something??? It is late at night in the UK :slight_smile:

I bought this plugin and it doesn’t work in Adobe Photoshop Version: 23.0.0 20211013 like many others, it always stops on an empty layer and the final variants don’t finish, I repeatedly bought another product in the hope that it will work, but unfortunately nothing - graphicriver-Wc4pOnBy-crazy-painting-photoshop-plugin