Envato API sales

Hello All,

I would like to know if there is a way to get the taxes associated with a sale via the Envato API, or get the tax information somehow in the author/sale API endpoint, that would be even better.

If you want to provide some valuable / accurate info for sales in a given period for a given item, currently its just not possible as I understand.

You have author/sales endpoint and earnings-and-sales-by-month.json both of them without any tax info. You can also use the statement API but that is completely unrelated of any item so also does not work.

I think this is a perfectly reasonable thing to add to the API, and a requirement that does not seem like an edge case. Earnings on a given item / period of time or with some date associated with it. This is extremely valuable info to put in a 3rd party app / solution to provide to users.

Would love to see this landing in the API soon, and being able to ship an app that provides everything the user needs and not having to say : “sorry but info is before taxes, you still have to go and dig the statements to get that information”.