Envato API key generated is associated with my purchases not my client's

Hi, I am totally confused here. For my own website I have purchased the Bridge theme. My client has also purchased the Bridge theme directly (their own userid). I installed the Envato Market plugin today after moving the site from my test server to their domain. I had asked my client to generate an API key, as they are in the UK and Envato does not allow me to log in (noticing I am outside the UK). I tried using this, but it says “The OAuth Personal Token could not be verified. Please check that the Token has been entered correctly and has the minimum required permissions.” When I click on the link “Generate an Envato API Personal Token …” it generates a token, but it displays all the themes/plugins I previously bought on Envato. I wasn’t logged in to Envato at the time of doing this. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.
Regards

Hello @grraphics

Are you using the latest version of Bridge theme? The latest one includes Envato Market plugin, but those before the latest one included Envato Toolkit plugin, maybe you generated a key for Envato Toolkit when on localhost, before moving the website to client website and that’s why somehow they are mixed now?

You can also ask the theme author here, maybe he knows better what is causing this: https://qode.ticksy.com/

3 Likes

Hi hevada,
Many thanks for your response. I am using the latest version of Bridge, but I downloaded the WordPress theme file from my Envato account. Maybe that is what the issue is. As you suggested I will contact the theme support crew. Many thanks again for taking the time to reply.
Kind regards

1 Like