Envato Affiliate Contest $15K Share

$15K in Prize Money for Envato’s Top Affiliates

I Think every one is missed this. Include Envato Community Manager (Envato Team) :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I’m aware of it, it was pretty well shouted about at the beginning of the month… but I’ll agree that maybe a reminder or two could have been issued as we approach the end of the month.

I’ve seen it nowhere but at the Affiliate Program page about 2 or 3 weeks ago, where else did you see it?

I remember it was posted here in the forums. It probably could have been a bit more prominent though.

That’s weird, although I do read every single post here, but I can’t remember reading something about this contest here in the forum. And yeah, I agree with you, it could/should have been a bit more prominent.

1 Like

I was a bit gutted… I didn’t have any referrals in November, so I couldn’t enter. You need to have at least one referral so they can go on your percentage increase from the previous month. Maybe next time!

Good afternoon! And thank you for brining this to our attention. We will certainly work harder at getting the word out there louder and clearer. Especially because we have another bigger and better competition just around the corner!

Currently we are relaying information about these affiliate competitions through many channels;

Unfortunately some newsletters bounce, so if you would like to continue receive these, please make sure that your marketplace accounts have your best and current email address and that our domain is not being filtered.

If you have any suggestion about how we can improve our communications with you, we’re all ears!

2 Likes

just pin contest thread on top of forum :smiley:

Will we able to see profiles of this contest winners?

I’ve not miss that one, working on it last 2 months :slight_smile:

P.S.
I hope you fill out the registration form, otherwise…
Winners will be announced on January 7th

Awesome! Yes, I am looking at the results on a daily basis and things are very close! Starting to compile the results now so keep an eye out for the announcement!

1 Like

Thanks @mikezyvoloski