East West ProDrummer

Hi guys,

long time no see…:sunglasses:

I see the above plugin currently on discount, it sounds great to me but it’s been on the market for a while and I wonder whether it might be dated or anything.

Also one thing is to listen to demos and overviews and another thing is to hear real feedback from musicians who (whose/whom…still unable to pick the right one) tried it for real in a song.

Please share your views

Cheers

Francesco

1 Like

I think that the overall quality of EW ProDrummer is good, but i think that we have better options out there (Native Instruments Studio Drummer / Modern Drummer, XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2, Toontrack EZDrummer 2, etc.).

And i don’t have a very good relationship with the Play engine that EW uses for their instruments. #TeamKontakt :grin:

I don’t own ProDrummer but many other East West Libraries. Play engine works well on my system.
You can sign up for their composer cloud subscription http://www.soundsonline.com/composercloud one month to try it out.

“Currently on discount” is nothing special with East West. Most products are in “always sale” mode. Also special sale days seem to come around any other month.