Dubstep libraries for Kontakt?

Hey guys can you recommend me some good libraries with some insane Dubstep samples and instruments?

I´m going to experiment a bit:)

Thanx in advance! :slight_smile:

Pavellilex “CHA!”

I don’t own it myself but it seems to be pretty cool :slight_smile:

MartijndeBont said

I don’t own it myself but it seems to be pretty cool :slight_smile:

I have this and it is great! :)

Dubstep Killer by Big Fish is pretty cool. http://www.bigfishaudio.com/detail.html?514779

Here’s a video of it in use.

Thanx guys - tomorrow will be released this for a start price :slight_smile: I think this will suite my needs and the price is good for my purpose :slight_smile:

http://8dio.com/#instrument/1935/

Any other ideas are more than welcome :slight_smile:

Pavel “CHA!”

Forget Kontakt and get Massive, the dubstep classic synth.

Mihai_Sorohan said

+1

Mihai_Sorohan said

Or FM8, or Razor, or Omnisphere (1.5)… or pretty much any synth actually. The heavy Skrillex drops are mostly FM8.

Well, I said massive because it’s the easiest to understand, program and you may find a massive number of tutorials on YouTube.

sorry for the bad pun

1 Like

Haha, yeah, Massive is probably the one that’s easiest to get talk basses out of quickly, although Razor has those nice vowel settings… too bad it’s in Reaktor, which, hmm, isn’t the friendliest of environments…

illuminations said

Dubstep Killer by Big Fish is pretty cool. http://www.bigfishaudio.com/detail.html?514779

Here’s a video of it in use.

Maybe things changed, but last time I checked Big Fish Audio didn’t permit the user of their sample collections for library music without an additional, specific license.

It’s still like that but you just contact their support and you’ll get the add. license. Very few libs are not covered by that additional license.

Yeah it’s pretty easy to just request the license to use them in music libaries at the same time you purchase the library. They usually get back to you pretty quickly without any issues.

MattijsMuller said

Maybe things changed, but last time I checked Big Fish Audio didn’t permit the user of their sample collections for library music without an additional, specific license.

do they charge you for that?

Loops libraries? Come on guys!

Even if slicing and rearranging, this is a loop library. Get your hands dirty on a synth and avoid this fuss with all licensing/ re-licensing and build up your composing and producing confidence by knowing that you made every bit of that sound.

In the electronic music community I’ve seen that is very important to have your own sound, so, having a limited loop library might be a turn off. Even the 8Dio libraries are a bit limited, just listen to their demos, all are in the same tonality (talking about their dubstep, drumstep and trapp libraries).

Mihai_Sorohan said

Loops libraries? Come on guys!

Even if slicing and rearranging, this is a loop library. Get your hands dirty on a synth and avoid this fuss with all licensing/ re-licensing and build up your composing and producing confidence by knowing that you made every bit of that sound.

In the electronic music community I’ve seen that is very important to have your own sound, so, having a limited loop library might be a turn off. Even the 8Dio libraries are a bit limited, just listen to their demos, all are in the same tonality (talking about their dubstep, drumstep and trapp libraries).

+1 Mihai. Make your sound :slight_smile: