Drop down menu not working on mobile phone

I recently redesigned/updated my non-responsive website using the Durham Architect responsive website theme which appears to have been the right decision except for one issue I am having in that the navigation drop down menu fails to function on all pages with exception of the home page in perusing my website on a mobile device whereby clicking on the menu bars on any page other than the home page returns me to the home page. While I have made some minor modifications to the style.css file, I do not see how or where the minor changes could have affected the navigation menu to cause this behavior. All said, has anyone had a similar experience using drop down menus when viewing their website on the mobile phone or other mobile device and, if so, what can be done to correct this problem. Other than that, I love the theme and it works without problem on both my desktop and laptop PC. Below is my website address for anyone interested:
www.inspectabuilding.com
Thank you ahead of time.

Hello @boilerup73

Thanks for purchase from envato market

you can contact to author for that:

Hello,

Contact with your item author with purchase key hope they solved your issue soon
Contact author how to

This is your purchase code find out option

Or still have any question open Envato Help Ticket
if your support expired then you can hire a freelancer from Envato Studio

Thanks