dropdown menu not working with envato stephanie king theme

Please can anyone help with query dropdown menu not working with envato stephanie king theme.

The dropdown menu works fine on laptop but as soon as mobile view is viewed the drop down menu selction does not work.

Thanks so much!
Victoria

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

This is your item support

you can ask any kind of question about your purchase item with this item author @ThemeREX

If they ask about purchase key then collect from Here

Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from Here

Thanks

Please check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support. If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author. Contact Author because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality. Don’t worry just contact Author. Author will be very happy to assist you.
Also you can check your theme Option if you find anything related to the issue.

Thank you so much for your help, I’m at a loss where I ask etc so I appreciate your reply so very much.

Thank you so much for your help

This is useful information for me so I appreciate your reply so very much.

1 Like

Hi Victoria!
I’m the theme author. Please submit a quick ticket here: https://themerex.ticksy.com/
I will be happy to assist you further.

2 Likes

Hi there,

It will not let me submit a ticket. I hope you can help this way.

There are two issues;

Firstly, the WP Bakery that was included in the theme needs updating please. The second issue - and I am not sure if this is linked to the first - is that my drop down menu’s will not work on mobiles, but they do work on the demo theme. Please can you help.

Thank you so much,

Victoria

Hi Victoria!
we can help you with updating your WPBakery. Here is the link to the request form: https://themerex.net/support/ - just press: “Open a Support Ticket”, enter your purchase code and contact info with the request. Our customer care team will assist you.

1 Like

As above, the PC has just run out - that said, that shouldnt make a difference to this issue as the WP Bakery is part of the stephanie king theme and this needs updating.

this applies to me;

“In such case, you need to wait for your WordPress theme author to update WPBakery Page Builder on their side and push it to you. Also, support related questions should be addressed to your WordPress theme provider”

Are you able to update and push through please?

I really need some help.

I have tried EVERYTHING this evening to get the drop down menus to work and nothing will work.

Is there an issue with the theme @ThemeREX? Literally nothing changes the functionality and it is impossible to get a good reply here - please can you help.

Hi Victoria,
We are very much willing to assist you. Once you purchase the theme you have 6 months official customer support. The official support channel is here: https://themerex.net/support/ .
Envato Forum is not the right place for customer support.
We are waiting for your request in our support system.
Thank you.

thanks, my supprt has just expired, so have renewed.