theme responsiveness support

I have purchased a theme and installed it ,it is working very fine only the navigation menu in header is not visible in mobile view, how to resolve that,more details can be shared later

Hi @bizifier,

Welcome to the forums! What is the name of item you have problems with?

Thanks,
Luca

name of theme is locksmith, i have deployed that for url , you can visit that by http://uniquehvac.in ,its working fine on desktop but only navigation menu is not visible in mobile. You can verify it yourself.

Thank you! Unfortunately I’m unable to find any theme named “locksmith” on ThemeForest. You may need to contact theme author for further support. Please go to purchased theme page and use either “Support” or “Comments” section.

EDIT: from what I can see theme may no longer be maintained, theme author page is not available on TF any more. Therefore I suggest hiring a professional that will fix any possible issues on your website via Envato Studio

Thanks,
Luca

this is the link, https://themeforest.net/item/locksmith-wordpress-theme-for-industries/19618778 , it is saying no longer available, so how i can access the support page. Or do you have an idea what might be the problem.

To be honest your mobile menu is working now, at least in my Chrome :slight_smile: I’m afraid I can’t provide any more help here.

Once item is gone from the market, you can’t acces its support page. You may consider contacting Envato Support to check if they are able to offer you a refund (please note that Envato doesn’t provide support for items):
Envato Help & Support Center

Any possible problems with theme shouldn’t be related to user customizations however.

Thanks,
Luca

In chrome for mobiles ? I already mentioned, it is working fine for desktops,and tablets but not working in mobiles. If you reduce the browsers width in desktop to minimum , there you can see minimised menu dash board option, but it completely vanishes in actual mobile.
Second, If it is no longer available for support, am i eligible for refund.

You can purchase this service if you’re interested in:

If it is no longer available for support, am i eligible for refund.

This is someting you need to contact Envato Support for, they will give you the most accurate answer to that.

Thanks,
Luca