Hi, I got a DOMAIN LIMIT EXEEDS message although this only referred to a domain.
- I tried to link a purchased theme to my main domain A.
- And then I deleted all contents of domain A from my hosting.
- I created a subdomain B of another domain to customize this new theme.
- After finishing this customize, I started transferring to main domain A.
- Deleted subdomain B completely (checked on DNSchecked and there is no data)
- Deleted this subdomain from my hosting.
- Installed a new wordpress and linked to the main domain A.
But when I am going to active this theme, “Domain limit exceeds” messge is displayed.
I do not know why this happened because I deleted both domain A and B contents, domain B itself >> therefore I still have 2 licenses as the limitation of this theme.
However, it sill shows this message and I can not proceed to the next steps to launch my website.
Anyone knows how to fix this and it would be great to here from you!