Why do I get this message with your theme?

“Dear user! Please note, that regarding ThemeForest rules, you can use one theme license for one domain. Please activate your license by clicking on a button below.”

I get it with Recover Theme and also with Bridge Theme. When I click on the link the page does not exist.

Hi

You are getting this message because you didn’t activated/register the theme license. Each purchase has it’s own unique purchase code and customer should to register theme using that purchase code. Each purchase code can be used only for one time mean each website will need unique license. So, if you register the theme license you will not get that message. For getting any help how to register the theme license please check theme documentation and also you can contact theme author for more help.

Thanks

No. I did activate/register this theme when I bought it years ago. This message has just shown up about 2 months ago.

if you register the theme license you will not get that message. Also for update theme and bundle plugins may be you will need to register the theme.

Maybe I should try to register it again? How do I do that?

For getting any help how to register the theme license please check theme documentation and also you can contact theme author for more help. How to Contact Author and let them know. Thanks

It appears that the Recover theme is no longer available or supported. The issue has nothing to do with registering the theme license.

Unfortunately envato can’t guarantee the lifespan of an item

If you bought it in the last 6 months then it’s worth talking envato about a possible refund but outside that time frame there will be little they can do