Activation limit reached

Hi folks,
i removed my purchased item to install it on another project, but when i try to activate it, i got the followiong message “The limit for the amount of sites the theme/plugin can be enabled on has been reached.”. I removed all files and deleted the db-entries too – still not able to activate at the other site.
Do anyone have any hint, how i solve that?
Best regards

Hi @kaitd,

You will need to contact the author of the plugin/theme for this issue. Here’s how you can reach them:

Hope that helps!

1 Like

That’s a bad response.

Using the “Envato API” and activate with Envato is the problem, not the plugin author’s.

Envato does not track whether your licenses have been activated nor which domains they have been activated on. If you’re seeing a message that a license has already been activated, this is an artificial system created independently by the author of your theme, so you must contact them.

1 Like

No it is not by the author. It is envato api app.

Jeff

Envato provide an API to help with different processes including licensing/automatic updates etc, but the implementation of license checking (not all items even require this), as well as item ownership and other process is the responsibility of the author.

1 Like