Do Envato sale our personal Information ..?

Dear Envato Members

I was reading Envato privacy and I’m asking who can access my personal information, do Envato use our emails to give to another company’s …? Do Envato sale our information …?

I love Envato so much, but last time I see there is a deal between Envato and Live chat (http://www.livechatinc.com) I’m sure about that because there is many of Advertising and notifications came to my Email from Live chat, I never went there or subscribe on their website…anyway I ignored it and I open new account in Envato with new Email, when I bought my first product in Envato Market I received emails from Live chat …! how that can happen and where is the respect of our personal information …?

Thanks

Who did Not received advertising from Live Chat…? I think most of Envato members has received notifications from Live chat to his Email.!

HI. Envato Dosent sell Authors/Buyers details.

I am using envato from 2 years I have 2 personal emails just for envato. I Never got a advertising mails.

and also i never heard about the livechatinc.

Check your pc for virus/malwares - Use Good Antivirus.

What’s live chat?

I’m a member since 2008 and I never received anything suspicious that I could link to Envato. Either my spam filters are awesome, or Envato is OK :).

Hi,Thanks guys for reply.

I think possible that a third party has access to my details,the most likely scenario is that either an author of an item I have purchased from or a third party has used otherwise publicly available information to contact me, Envato team suggest that I reach out to any author who may have access to my email address and ask them whether there is any possibility that my details have been shared without my consent.

Thanks