Defective Template

I can’t the Author of this Template to respond to help fix this template it’s FULL OF ERRORS. Does anyone know how to get a refund in a case like this?
Please Advise

After installing the WordPress Theme ( Item Title: Islamic Center - WordPress Religious Theme Item URL: https://themeforest.net/item/islamic-center-wordpr… ) I receive this error message when attempting to edit the home page with Elementor :

Error message #1: “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.Learn more about debugging in WordPress.”

Error message #2: And when I view the home page it is missing style or CSS.

Hello f6webdesigns! Please contact the author of the theme.
Hope he can give you the right answer and solve your problem.

If the author doesn’t answer, you can open a Support Ticket via Envato Elements Help and Support

As far I have checked the theme is not compatible with Elementor. In theme page they didn’t mentioned anything about Elementor compatibility. But I can see the theme is Visual Composer compatible.

Also you can check their video demonstration included in theme page in themeforest and please check theme documentation as well. Also you can contact theme author to get answer of any technical query.

Get in touch with theme author