Davinci Resolve support please!

Can you please open a Davinci Resolve and FUSION category.
Please support Davinci Resolve and Fustion users.

4 Likes

YES!
I would like to see this category too. And actually create content for this.

I would like this to. I want to use DaVinci Resolve more, but the only thing stopping me is the lack of plugins and effects for it. I am not great at creating effects and rely on paid for premade effects.

This would be a great addition. To and already great site.

Please add a DaVinci Section.

Hi there, just wanted to update this thread to let you know we’ve listened to authors and customers, and we will be adding a DaVinci Resolve category early next year :slight_smile:

Read more on the forum post here.

1 Like

Another vote for Davinvi Resolve in Elements too :slight_smile:

I want DAVINCI category too!
please!!

Hi @rburleson @edbneutron @MassimoC @widgetuk and @Papertec - VideoHive now has a new DaVinci Resolve category, which already has over 150 items in it :slight_smile:

You can find it here:

1 Like

That’s nice to know, although I’m an Envato Elements subscriber and there still appears to be no templates for DaVinci in Elements :frowning:

I’ll keep this thread updated as I find out more info - I think an Elements category is on the way :slight_smile:

I’m with Widgetuk on this one. It’s sad to see the Resolve assets I want in the Market but not in Elements (to which I’m subscribed)… Nothing to add except “pretty please.” Tnx. Cya. Stay safe.

Wich is why im not an Envato Elements subscriber but a Motion Array subber. Also Envato Elements to me sounds like a watered down Videohive, GraphicRiver etc…like the old templates, or unpopular ones eventualy find their way on EE.

Let’s hope for it! It’s literally de one and only thing keeping me from entirely cancelling my Adobe subscription. Fusion is super powerful, but templates are too time saving to sacrifice.

@haruochan1 & @IFHagar - DaVinci Resolve is definitely on the way for Elements - that item category is being built at the moment, and authors who sell DaVinci content on VideoHive have started making their items available over there.

I don’t have a public launch date yet, but we’ll be announcing it on the forums (and via the Elements subscriber emails) as soon as it’s ready.

2 Likes

Great news

1 Like

Don’t know how come I hadn’t seen your reply Ben, but that’s truly great news!

1 Like

@IFHagar The new DaVinci Resolve category for Elements is now live - enjoy!

On-site marketing has just started, and we’ll be doing a bigger marketing push for that category starting later on tonight. The first 285 items are now available to Elements subscribers though, so please check them out :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: DaVinci Resolve macros in title template packs

I just want to say thanks for adding this!

1 Like