DaVinci Resolve is coming to Elements!

The DaVinci Resolve category is officially launching on Envato Market this week, and we’re now preparing to launch the new category on Elements as well!

If you already have DaVinci Resolve templates in your VideoHive portfolio, we’re inviting you to increase your earnings by adding these items to Elements. To be part of the initial launch library, simply fill out this form and tell us whether you would like to add all of your DaVinci Resolve items to Elements, or just add individual items.

If you have any questions about the Elements DaVinci Resolve category launch, please let us know in this thread. We’ll also be posting here once the launch date has been confirmed, and to share details of the customer marketing initiatives that will accompany this.

6 Likes

Do we need an extra invite to get Davinci Templates on Elements? If I am approved for video templates already on Elements, will I not be able to just enable any DaVinci Templates through the “Edit” tab of my item just like any other video template?

1 Like

Authors that are already Elements Contributors in other categories will be able to opt-in their Resolve Templates approved on VideoHive immediately after the category launches on Elements.

3 Likes