Customisation of a Plugin

Hello all, I’ve purchased and installed a wordpress woocommerce, product customisation plugin to enable site visitors to customise their own version of a product on my site. I’ve paid for and attempted to get support from the author to customise the customiser!! to no avail and I’m running out of time. I have next to no coding knowledge. Any advice or is there a product customiser expert out there who can assist? Thank you.

You can probably find a freelancer to hire at www.studio.envato.com

Note that as part of standard support, customisation is not something that is expected of the author https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

Thank you Charlie4282. Yes Customer Support explained that. I’m new to this whole environment. But the author invites emails and when I emailed, confirmed he/she could probably handle it. They asked for a mock up which I furnished but it’s now 14 days later. I appreciate that celebrations of the season may be the cause of the delay, but sadly I’m behind the curve on this. I’ll take a look at studio.envato.com. Thanks again

Hello,

Send me a message here. I go through the issues have and see if I can be of any help.